Jen hails from Ponchatoula, Louisiana, and she has the Southern hospitality to prove it (though not the accent). It’s that sunny disposition that makes Jen such a pro at pleasing our clients—well, that and her amazing attention to detail and organizational clout (seriously, you should see her pen collection). When she’s not busy keeping us in line, the self-diagnosed Anglophile likes to watch Britbox or Acorn tv shows, read, cook and bake.
- Describe your perfect day.
Blue skies, white fluffy clouds, cool breeze, next to a river, lake, or beach, so I can hear the water… with family and friends.
2. What’s your beverage of choice?
Yerba Mate and water.
3. What’s your favorite food, and what’s the food you eat every day?
I love Indian food. I drink a smoothie every morning, and I also eat apples and peanut butter every day.
4. Speaking of every day, what else do you do every single day?
I’m an avid Anglophile, so I have to watch a bit of Britbox or Acorn tv shows. I also have to listen to music every day. My favorite Pandora stations are Bread, Jack Johnson, and Pink Martini.
5. Tell us about your pets.
We just acquired a 30 gallon saltwater tank with 5 fish. I’m obsessed with watching them swim about. It’s quite relaxing.
6. Tell us about your hobbies.
I love to read, cook, and bake.
7. Any weird habits?
I have to double check the doors are locked. I also like to separate my dollar bills by denominations, and I also separate dirty bills from crips bills. I use dirty bills first.
8. What about weird collections?
I collect rocks.
9. What’s your favorite part of your job?
I love organizing things. I love scheduling appointments via Google calendar. I love the swag!
10. Any talents?
I can play the flute. I love to decorate living spaces. Oh, and I love to put together outfits.
11. What’s your favorite destination vacation?
So far my favorite location has been Mexico, but my dream vacation is Scotland and Greece.
12. What’s your favorite sport to watch?
I’m not a sports fanatic, but if I have to watch, I love soccer.
13. What movie and tv show do you watch over and over again?
I watch The Godfather I & II over and over. I also love the Miss Fisher Murder Mysteries tv show.
14. What were you doing before The Mann Group, and why did you decide to make the move?
I worked for years in the salon industry. I was immensely under-appreciated, yet given loads of responsibility without recompense. I was frustrated with the lack of professionalism, lack of proper, adult communication, and the workspace was constantly a breeding ground of gossip, backbiting, and drama. Working with The Mann Group has been stress-free with regards to my employers. I am appreciated, and my hard work is acknowledged, which makes a world of a difference. This is, by far, my favorite job in all the years I’ve been working.
15. What special assets do you think you bring to The Mann Group?
Well, I believe I am focused, driven, and well-organized. I’m also compassionate.
16. Anything else you’d like to share with the world?
I am the daughter of an immigrant. My father is from Belize City, Belize.